About Me

If you're offended by any word in any language, it's probably because your parents were unfit to raise a child. - Doug Stanhope

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Bad Horror Films

Bad Horror Films

By definition, a horror film has to be scary, or try to be scary. So, I’m not counting films that have given up on the whole “horror” aspect in this.
          Unfortunately, I have a friend who loves these types of movies so I end up watching a lot of them. I could go on forever about how bad Paranormal Activity is, or how Dark Skies makes no sense, but why stop there? No, I’m gunna moan about the pieces of shit films that are shown at half past 3 on a week day morning on zone horror. Now that’s where the real talent is.
          Zone Horror, is an unfortunate accident in the Sky Channel planner. I don’t know what channel it is, and I wouldn’t tell you if I did. No human being deserves that torture. They show the biggest piles of shit I have ever seen. From “The Forest of the Damned” to “Jack Frost 2”, it has no boundaries, (if you know any of those films you know exactly what I am talking about). It’s like they hate film. Like the entire culture of film has offended them in some way and they have dedicated their lives to destroying all that is beautiful in the world.


          I mean what the fuck is that? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!@# WHO WANTS TO WATCH THAT SHIT? SERIOUSLY? What is wrong with these low life drop out mother fucking retard directors (if they can be given that title) that makes them think it’s a great idea to employ the worst actors in the history or the art, and the worst writers to ever disgrace the work of Shakespeare, and put and make a film. They aren’t directors. They must be bin men or something. Bin men that got up one day and thought: “Nothing can stop you Steve, go make a film!”
          Honestly, in the case of Jack Frost 2, it was like an hour and a half film, and half way through they abandoned any horror theme they may have once been clinging to, and just turned it into a comedy. And do you know what: it was actually quite funny.

          Despite that one minor victory, I am using this as a plea. Please, bad horror film directors, stop doing this to us. You’ve let us down, you’ve let your family down, but most of all you’ve let yourself down. Your children will laugh at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment